Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Makin progress but no camera

21 Jun, well, once a month blogging may be my thing.  As for sewing, I have done a little bit.

Yesterday, I got home early and cut out a quilt block for my BOM club I'm in.

Went to put the pieces together and 4 of my flying geese units were an inch too small! 
I took my blood sugar and it was pretty low, so I shut things down and called it a day and ate some lunch.

Sunday, I took a pattern and fitted it to me.  I'm trying to remember the pattern number?  Oh well.   I'll post it tomorrow. (I'm at work waiting for my system to come up)

I have a poly/cotton purple flower print I'm going to muslin it with.

This will be an adventure as I've not sewn for myself since my son was a toddler.  He's 16 now...so.....

He wants me to make him a pair of pj bottoms.  He picked out this money fabric several years ago.  So I've got his pj bottoms to make a pattern from......

always lots of things to do.....never enough time to do them in.  (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment