Sunday, March 11, 2012

I sewed the t shirt as is.  It fits absolutely perfectly!  I was shocked.  I still have to put the hems and the neck band on.  I pulled out my serger/coverstitch machine, but haven't got it working quite right yet.  I'll keep at it because I really want to coverstitch this shirt.  It is a knit, hot pink.  I have a black knit skirt I will wear it with.  I'm going to get it done this week, by hook or by crook.
I've washed some challis and will cut out a dress tomorrow evening.   I'm going to use the straight 26.  Hopefully it will fit well.  The last time I made it I was around this weight, so it should fit reasonably well.  Then I'll have two new outfits.   I've got to go find some rayon to make the same dress and a matching jacket with a white inset and white lapels on the jacket.  It will be a very pretty outfit. 

I've been looking for some new shoes.  I havent found anything I like yet.  Everything has such high heels and I'm not able to wear those anymore.  I think I'm going to look at naturalizer and see if they have anything dressy and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment