Saturday, January 7, 2012

What a mess!

I've been going through the stash brought up from the storage room.  I've gotten rid of quite a bit of junk.  the fabric I had down there is mostly fleece, baby knits, cotton pieces for kids clothes, etc., nothing really that I can use.  :(  At least not for me.    I have a great niece that is due Feb 1, so have some ideas for her, but will have to go to my other stash to see what I can use for me.
We are heading to San Diego next weekend, so I need a couple of new tops.  I have no clothes that are decent any longer, including my working wardrobe.   I need to become Sherill or Debbie Cook!  Give me your mojo  pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..  Just kidding.  I admire those two.  They are always getting things done.  Another one is Michelle in San Diego.  Maybe I can meet up with Michelle and Sherill.  I'll have to ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment