Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday

I have to admit that it was nice to get back to work.  What is wrong with me?  But it was nice.  Year end is coming quickly and I have a lot to get done.  The day went relatively fast. 
I returned the dolls back to my grand daughter and spent a few minutes visiting with the family.  Came home and heated up some dinner.  Jeff isn't feeling well tonight, so I think he has what I had over the weekend.  Not fun.
I managed to ride my pedals for 45 minutes last night before I went to bed.  I was in bed by 10:30 and awake this morning before 6.  I worked on the afghan until I went to bed.  I consider knitting a part of sewing.....I am about to run out of the purple.  I bought a new skein the other day, and I'll be dang if I didn't get the wrong one.  So now I have to go back to Joann's and get the right one.  So now the knitting is on hold. 
I probably will not do anything tonight except ride the pedals   I have a headache and I think I'll head to bed early.  Feeling lousy is not a good time for me to sew anything.  So much for sewing everyday....but that was just musings and something I'd like to do but it isn't realistic right now.  Once Jeff gets into day school I will be able to justify sewing more often.  right now, it is homework....well not tonight, he is ill......

No comments:

Post a Comment